A vacant four-acre property that was the former site of the Gutmann Leather Tannery at 1515 N. Webster in Chicago will soon become the new home of C.H. Robinson’s headquarters building.
The site was purchased by Sterling Bay in 2015 for $21.3 million, according to Curbed Chicago, and shortly after a 15-year tenant agreement was signed with C.H. Robinson. The SOM-designed will provide 207,000 sf spread across its four floors.